Reimagine the Future of Finance with Subject Matter Avatars
Organizations that fall within the realm of Financial Services, like Wealth Management, Insurance, Credit Card Companies, and Investment / Commercial Banking, are under more pressure than ever to digitize operations and build customer trust. Over the past several years, much has changed for this industry, including their top initiatives. In a 2020 poll, the priorities of implementing new technologies and improving customer loyalty have become predominant. More is expected from these organizations to offer heightened personalization while still delivering 24/7 customer care.
Implementing the Right Technology
As the demand for new technologies increases, so does the number of new solutions. How can buyers be confident in their purchasing decisions? It is key to consider all of the business priorities, which include:
- Implementing new technologies
- Building/improving customer trust
- Developing new products and services
- Automating processes
- Improving customer experience
- Enhancing security
- Increasing personalization
- Developing/training the workforce
The Broken Record of Challenges
There are thousands of solutions available for Financial Institutions that strive to address the needs identified above. However tackling all of these priorities usually can’t be achieved by one single solution — or if they can, the implementation and training cost is overpriced/outside of most budgets. Furthermore, companies are experiencing another shift in the way employees work coupled with both the Great Resignation and Retirement. At the risk of being a broken record, the Pandemic has shown us just how productive a remote workforce can be and how much work a distributed team can get done. But we’d argue that there is a flip side to this.
Remote work and self-reflection have also triggered a wave of resignations, transfers, and turnovers. Subject Matter Experts and Senior Leaders are leaving the company or Team leads are resigning to take on a new passion. These changes leave financial institutions at risk for a multitude of issues, including -
- Loss of expertise and knowledge gaps
- Employee/team misunderstandings
- Competing tasks/distractions
Despite these challenges, Customers still need to be served with the highest quality service. With 82% of customers saying that a company’s trustworthiness matters even more than the previous year (2019), these are 3 key areas that need to be addressed, explored, and solved.
Subject Matter Avatars — The Record-Breaking Answer
Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) are leaving at record rates — so quickly there are terms like “Great Resignation” and “Great Retirement”. The trouble is, 80% of enterprise knowledge lives in unstructured content created by experts, like documents, presentations, emails, and webpages, AND in those experts’ minds! That makes recalling their expertise very difficult after departure. Instead of letting their knowledge walk out the door with them, Nesh delivers the solution by introducing an SMA — or as we like to call it, a Subject Matter Avatar.
Nesh connects to and comprehends company and industry-specific content using Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Domain Understanding. Nesh also connects with experts to turn their stored implicit knowledge into easily searchable content. She is continuously learning about the company and industry to become the Subject Matter Avatar, available 24/7. Nesh has answered over 1.5M business questions and has built-in Financial Domain Understanding that other solutions can’t compare to, allowing professionals to gather content quickly, find answers to all their questions, and keep up with the demanding needs of their customers.
Let’s go back and address those 3 main issues:
- Loss of expertise and knowledge gaps — Nesh’s Subject Matter Avatar retains and recalls all the expert knowledge and also turns the hard-to-capture implicit and tacit expert knowledge into documented explicit information that is easily discoverable throughout the business.
- Employee misunderstandings — Nesh prevents costly mistakes that result from employee misunderstanding, that disrupt operations across your lines of business. On a general basis, the cost of disruption can cost nearly $1000 per employee per year. Operational disruptions and mistakes can be anywhere from returned products, increased waste, and lost reputation.
- Competing tasks / Distractions — Nesh helps win back up to 20% of your employees’ productive hours by eliminating the unnecessary interruptions that stem from missing tribal knowledge and poor or siloed communication.
Nesh’s NLP-driven technology is the answer for financial institutions looking to transform their operations in a simple, effective way without the inflated price tag. In just 6 weeks, a Subject Matter Avatar can be trained to solve the top priorities among financial institutions, including those mentioned above: implementing new technologies, building/improving customer trust, automating processes, improving customer experience, increasing personalization, and developing/training the workforce
Nesh works with top organizations across industries including financial services, management consulting, and renewable energy. Learn more about the value of Subject Matter Avatars and NLP technology — book time with our Subject Matter Expert (a real person!) today.
Originally published at https://hellonesh.io on December 27, 2021.